As we all know we are currently experiencing an unprecedented occurrence in our lives. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed many aspects of life that we once took for granted included normal dental appointments. While many things are changing the one thing that has remained the same is the COMMITMENT TO THE SAFETY OF ALL OUR PATIENTS.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice and this will continue along with some additional enhanced protocols. Your safety and comfort are of utmost importance. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, Kansas Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control.
As we re-open our office some new safety precautions will include:
- Our office will communicate with patients when scheduling the appointment and ask a series of questions related to risk and their health.
- When patients arrive for appointments they will call or text the office to notify us they are out front. A team member will open the door to let the patient in. The patient’s temperature will be taken and a screening form completed.
- The waiting room and appointment structure have been adjusted to manage social distancing between patients.
- Greater time between appointments and rotating treatment rooms allows us to complete a thorough infection control regimen between patients.
- We look forward to getting back to providing awesome care for all our existing patients and those patients who will be new to our practice. We truly value your trust and loyalty in allowing us to be your dental provider.
Dr. Charity and team